Thursday, September 18, 2008

McCain: “Wait, You Mean That’s Not Tina Fey?”

Grand Rapids, MI – According to reports, yesterday afternoon, a McCain aid showed the presidential candidate the, now infamous, Tina Fey Sarah Palin skit from Saturday Night Live.

 Senator McCain reportedly seemed a little confused.

 “Is that Sarah?” Questioned McCain. “When was Sarah on TV? Why wasn’t I there?”

 A long and detailed explanation was given; in which the aid stated that what Senator McCain was actually seeing was the popular comedian Tina Fey impersonating Sarah Palin.

 Allegedly, the presidential hopeful sat for a moment to collect his thoughts and suddenly sprung to his feet in outrage.

 “I thought Sarah was Tina Fey,” shouted the panicked McCain. “I thought it was just some kind of character or something. I don’t know, she’s just very popular and I don’t claim to understand what passes for humor these days.”

 Reportedly, Senator McCain stormed, distraught, from the room. As members of the campaign tried to decide what their next move would be, Senator McCain burst back into the room.

 “Oh my God,” said McCain. “Does that mean that Sarah is for real? I knew I shouldn’t have listened to you guys.”

0 comments: